Saturday, August 20, 2011

RAIN

Internet still not working on my computer, and because I haven't got many followers yet I've decided not to challenge myself with updates. Haha, my blogbreak is already here. But I was bored now so... Here's something you may appriciate:

- It's rainy and foggy today.
- I'm tired cause I woke up at 9 am. I have to prepare for school on monday.
- I bought a pair of rainboots yesterday and I really want to take a rainy walk with them on.
- When I was shoe shopping I searched for several pair of shoes because I figurativly don't own any. But I didn't find any because I don't like shoes.
- Today is a big The Voice concert where all youths get together and hang out, but I've decided not to go, it's just not my thing.
- I can't sleep at night because I think about New York.
- I have no more stuff to tell you, so here is a picture from when I was at a wedding in Mallorca!
What a gorgeous place, hu?

No comments: