Sunday, August 7, 2011

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman

Hello again! I'm lying in my bed and wanted to tell you something :) Are you familiar with the youtube channel pixiwoo? It's two sisters (Samantha and Nicola Chapman) who are make-up artist. There are many beautygurus on youtube, but these are without a doubt the best! They are so professional and gorgeous. I am absolutly ubsessed!

The exciting thing is that Samantha has created her own brush line. I've read and watched so many reviews and seen sam and nic use them in their videos. They really are amazing, Sam would never distroy her rumor, I just trust her as a professional make-up artist for the last 15 years. So of course I've orderd all of the brushes, except a lash and brow grommer. They are supposed to arrive on tuesday so check in then for a BIG review, I will share my personal opinions and thoughts with pictures and text!



Real Techniques brushes (Core collection)

Samantha Chapman

Nicola Chapman